Legal Advocacy And Guidance For Gulf Coast Residents
Everyone in the Gulf Coast will encounter a challenging problem at some point or another. It might involve a divorce, a criminal charge or a serious injury. No matter the challenges you face, you feel concerned about your well-being, your financial security and your personal freedom.
When you need the assistance of an attorney who can protect your best interests, turn to The Law Office of James M. Burns. Founding attorney James M. Burns has a deep connection to the Gulf Coast region. With more than 20 years of practice under his belt, he established his law office to guide the people of Florida and Alabama through their complex legal difficulties.
Learn more about his credentials:
At The Law Office of James M. Burns, Mr. Burns focuses on legal matters that can affect your life in critical ways. He is a bulldog who will fight to protect you.
Focused Attention, Fierce Representation
In more than two decades of practice, Mr. Burns has handled a spectrum of cases in state and federal courts throughout northwest Florida and southwest Alabama. His practice includes:
- Family law: Comprehensive representation with divorce and child-related legal issues.
- Estate administration and probate: Helping executors with the probate and administration processes.
- Estate planning: Creating the documents to protect your loved ones in the future.
- Personal injury: Seek maximum compensation after a serious accident and or injury.
- Criminal defense: You deserve a strong defense in the face of an allegation, arrest or charge.
In each case, your needs come first. As testimonials from past clients and his broader reputation in the community show, he is an approachable lawyer who has a track record of obtaining the best possible results.
Reach Out To Get The Results That Matter
Mr. Burns will deal with your legal issues directly and respond to questions at every step. You will know where your case stands and what options are available to move forward. Simply stated, you can talk to him and count on honest, informed legal advice. For a consultation, call 850-930-3018 or reach out via email.